The Trivia Tribble Presents: 'In a Mirror Darkly Pts 1 & 2'
Here's this week's installment of The Trivia Tribble Presents. As always a huge thanks to the Trivia Tribble David Kleparek for providing the awesome content.
Star Trek: Enterprise
Season 4, Episode 18-19 “In a Mirror Darkly Pts 1 & 2”
“In a Mirror, Darkly” parts 1 and 2 were broadcast in April of 2005, after the cancellation of Star Trek: Enterprise was announced. It was during the filming of these episodes when the cast learned that the show had been cancelled, possibly adding to the dark tone of the episodes.
It plays off the mirror universe seen previously in TOS episode “Mirror, Mirror” and in the DS9 episodes “Crossover,” “Through the Looking Glass,” “Shattered Mirror,” “Resurrection,” and “The Emperor’s New Cloak.” Unlike previously aired mirror universe episodes, “In a Mirror, Darkly” does not follow the story of someone traveling into the mirror universe from the established Trek universe. These episodes have received wide fan acclaim as being among the favorite Star Trek: Enterprise episodes.
Instructions: Watch the episode before you take the quiz. Use our handy scorecard to keep track of your answers. Each question is worth one point. To double your points, take the quiz without watching the episode first. For half points, watch the episode with the quiz in front of you. Answers to follow shortly in another post.
1. On a member of what species does Phlox test the agony booth first?
2. What is this a zoomed-in image of? (see image below)
3. What rank is mirror Mayweather?
4. Name the ship. (see image below)
5. Mirror Archer: “Great men are not peacemakers. Great men are ______.”
6. Name the species (see image below)
7. To support the alien, Phlox adjusts the temperature in the decon chamber to what?
8. What is Malcolm pointing at? (see image below)
9. What NX class ship does the Defiant rescue?
10. What is hanging on the wall in Archers’ quarters on the ISS Enterprise? (see image below)
11. How long was mirror Archer tortured in the Agony Booth?
12. How many times does Archer shoot the lizard like alien intruder?
13. Name the species?
14. What does Trip suggest caused his facial malformations?
15. What is missing?
Stay tuned for the answers