The Trivia Tribble Presents: 'Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy'
Here's this week's installment of The Trivia Tribble Presents. As always a big thanks to the Trivia Tribble David Kleparek for providing the awesome content.
Star Trek: Voyager
Season 6, Episode 4 ‘Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy”
Instructions: Watch the episode before you take the quiz. Use our handy scorecard to keep track of your answers. Each question is worth one point. To double your points, take the quiz without watching the episode first. For half points, watch the episode with the quiz in front of you. Answers to follow shortly in another post.
1. In the Doctor’s song, he sings “Hormones are raging, _____ blazing.”
2. What is the title of the opera the doctor is singing at the start of the episode? (He mentions it before he sings.)
3. What is this a zoomed-in image of? (see image below)
4. What does Tom Paris call “ancient technology”?
5. B’Elanna Torres: “They say a doctor that operates on himself has a _____ for a patient.”
6. What does the doctor suggest be added to his program in the event of a catastrophic emergency?
7. What class of nebula is this? (see image below)
8. When the doctor introduces himself to the Borg, they say “Designation unknown.” How does the doctor respond?
9. The doctor: “My _____ is fine. I was just letting my mind wander, that’s all.”
10. What was the first text message that Seven of Nine sends to the doctor in his imaginary meeting? (see image below)
11. What award was the doctor given at the end of the episode?
12. How many of the doctor’s daydreams are shown during the episode before his subroutines are deactivated?
13. What is the imaginary weapon that the doctor uses to destroy the Borg vessel? (see image below)
14. Computer: “Warning. Warp core breach __ __ __ __ __ __” (6 Words)
15. Name the species. (see image below)
Stay tuned for the answers